Join a well-established endocrinology practice in North Central West Virginia where you can have a significant impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today top 25 community.
Bridgeport Endocrinology has a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. Be part of a team of dedicated physicians, nurse practitioners, dieticians and support staff that care of wide range of endocrine and metabolic conditions. Find out more about Bridgeport Endocrinology at https://wvendocrinology.com/.
- Outpatient clinic just five minutes from non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Consultative practice with hospitalists admitting
- Practice includes 2 NP’s and 1 CDCES
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
For more information about this exciting opportunity to join our team, please contact our Director of Physician Services, Laura Blake. Please reach out to her via email: firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a phone call, or call directly at 681-342-1613. You may also visit http://uhcwvproviders.com/ for more information about UHC.
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, energy, aerospace and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
Send CV and cover letter to Laura Blake, Director of Physician Services at email@example.com.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.