Join an expanding Pulm/CC practice in North Central West Virginia where you can have a significant impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today top 25 community.
UHC Pulmonology is looking for a third physician to join the growing practice to care for a patient base of close to 300,000. Qualified candidates will need to have completed fellowship training in an accredited pulmonary and critical care medicine program. Find out more about UHC Pulmonary at https://uhcspecialties.com/pulmonary-critical-care-medicine/.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Clinic in a physician office building adjacent to the hospital
- 20 bed open ICU with hospitalist coverage
- Strong respiratory therapy department
- Hospital employed with starting base salary of $375K plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, oil and gas, aerospace, and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small-town America with the top-ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
Send CV and cover letter to Laura Blake, Director of Physician Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.