Join a well-established rheumatology practice in North Central West Virginia where you can have a significant impact in the lives of your patients while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today top 25 community.
UHC Rheumatology has a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. Be part of a team of dedicated physicians and advanced practice providers and support staff that provide care for a wide range of rheumatologic conditions. Find out more about UHC Rheumatology at https://wvrheumatology.com/.
- Clinic located on campus of non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- Consultative practice with limited inpatient consults
- Four day per week full-time schedule
- Hospital employed with guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, energy, aerospace and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
Send CV and cover letter to Laura Blake, Director of Physician Services at email@example.com.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.