Join a well-established urology practice in North Central WV and make a significant impact while enjoying the benefits of living in a USA Today Top 25 community.
UHC Urology is a hospital owned practice with a strong reputation for providing excellent care to a patient base of close to 300,000. Our physicians enjoy strong administrative and clinical support and have access to the latest treatment options available. Candidates with additional fellowship training in minimally invasive or endourology are welcome to apply. Find out more about UHC Urology at https://wvurology.com/.
UHC is a member of WVU Medicine, West Virginia’s premier provider of advanced specialty care and the state’s only academic medical center. WVU Medicine is West Virginia University’s affiliated health system. Through its sixteen hospitals, five institutes, and many affiliates, WVU Medicine provides comprehensive healthcare services to all of West Virginia, Southeast Ohio, Western Maryland, and Southwest Pennsylvania.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Non-profit, 300 bed new hospital facility
- 4 Advanced Practice Providers across inpatient and clinic
- Dedicated urology suite within OR with DaVinci XI
- SpaceOAR Hydrogel, UroLift implant, Blue Light Cystoscopy and UroNav fusion biopsy
- Large referral base
- Guaranteed base salary starting at $515K plus bonus incentives
- Comprehensive health benefits provided by WVU Medicine
- 403B retirement match program with optional 457B plan
- CME time off and annual allowance
- Short term disability plan covering 100% base salary for up to 6 months
- Significant recruitment incentives with an initial multi-year contract
Bridgeport is an economically strong and vibrant community, as it is home to government and private enterprises that includes the FBI, energy, aerospace and health care. Located less than two hours south of Pittsburgh, PA, and within easy driving distance of several mid-Atlantic and Midwest cities, Bridgeport offers residents the best of small town America with the top ranked high school in the state according to Niche.com. This North Central West Virginia community offers ease of access to incredible recreational opportunities, with West Virginia earning accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Time magazine as one of the best places to travel.
Send CV and cover letter to Laura Blake, Director of Physician Services at email@example.com.
We are an EOE/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, veteran status or other protected status.